Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Transparent" 2-26-2014 daily painting #32

"Transparent" 2-26-2014 daily painting #32 I was lucky enough to learn about the VAA through friendship. Because of that I was able to go to the first Pop Up show in Houston hosted by the VAA at the Next wall Gallery. We had great weather but a lot of wind. The paper artists deserve an extra award! I had one large painting I really planned but I brought a extra canvas just in case I had time to do more work. I was so lucky I did! I got to have a bit of fun and I played! Primaries are not a thing I normally explore however inspired by my brave peers painting outside. I decided to go for it. It was incredibly fun. One of my favorite people on earth who I admire so deeply put a red dot on this. I have received so much generosity of spirit from him. Early on he gave me a needed push to take my talent and see where it might go. Love you so much Dominick Daunno. You are pure like primaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment