Friday, May 2, 2014

"Perception" daily painting challenge #26

"Perception" daily painting challenge #26 4-21-2014. I felt like it was time to warm up the color pallet a bit. Its a crazy crazy week for me. I am trying on a lot of hats and idea's. My training to become my own Editor for Cinnamon Cooney's Hart Party has been frustratingly slow. Lots of things are taking off in the studio. I am taking in the fact that I have done 26 paintings. This is a long road and maybe an uphill one. People have started to ask me about how long I think I will have idea's for. Thats at least comforting I have no trouble finding something to paint. I do not have a constant cohesive body of work. I am still just wandering along painting what catches my muse. Amuses my muse. However there is some themeing and I see something taking shape around the Lions. I am also seeing how the abstracts are influencing the lions and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment