Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Sensationalistic" 4-30-2014 daily painting #35

"Sensationalistic" 4-30-2014 daily painting #35 There are 6 senses of yellow. I feel like I know yellow best when its next to purple. swirl a little orange in, and then my eyes feel full. Painting jelly fish is one of those things that makes you really look at textures and tones. That is their whole world as they float passively along in the oceans womb. They have texture. There have been many blooms of jelly fish lately. Conditions are changing for them. On land they do not die they evaporate. This strikes me to be transcendental. They are of the sea, made of sea. They belong perfectly where they live. Still loving pushing the limits of the paints and mediums. ITS NOT practical for a daily paint. Requires strategy and tactical drying periods. But I will will leave practical thing to practical people and just keep on being frivolous.

No comments:

Post a Comment