Friday, May 2, 2014

"Horizon" 4-15-2014 # 21 Daily painting

"Horizon" 4-15-2014 # 21 Daily painting Challenge . So I had more to say in the studio today. I decided to go with it. Sometimes one thought leads to another and I got to thinking about how much time we spent around water as a family. Often sun up to sun down. For a little bit we had a Catamaran with a rainbow sail. My mom has always wanted one. The part she did not know is that sailing can be cold, and wet. That a Cat has no seating to speak of. My dad always worked hard to slove these problems. As a Dane he had a feeling for sailing. I loved when the day would warm up just dozing on the trampoline and watching the horizon. Rocking up and down the water spraying up. The air hung salty and everything was simple. Just waves. I find the ocean is and honest place. I tried to really capture the endless feeling you get looking out to sea at the horizon. Why it calls to sailers. How it felt to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment