Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Event" painting #47 5-27-2014

"Event" painting #47 Its been an eventful week lots of good changes. The studio has been bussing with content creation. I have made some serious headway for Cinnamon Cooney's Hart Party . New tutorials in the can and now come the stare down at am AV guy who is also my Husband to edit this stuff so we can post it. Lots of personal experimentation for me personally in my own art. Some of it really frustration and some of it like a breeze off a mountain. This painting has been one I have kicked around in my little can for a while. I am and always will be a lover of snails. They just look like fairies ride them as soon as I am not looking. My MCM home has so many owls and mushrooms but as of yet I have not gotten fun with the fungus. I may revisit this again there is more I want to look at here and I am still getting my sense of some of these new materials. I have been posting my projects lots of places as you know. I just added Craftsy into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment