Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"Modify" painting # 48. 5-28-2014

"Modify" painting # 48. I think there is an interesting narrative pooling up. Walking up to the easel all the time either for teaching art, creating art, and or developing art has been really freeing. Over all even though I see tons of room to grow and evolve I am becoming internally satisfied with the process. I like the little tweeks or blips along the way. An odd bit of world here or there peaking through. Over all I think my personal filter of existence is beginning to show. The unique and singular way I v"see" the world. My pace is picking back up again as I have resolved the blockages slowing it down. Its like my creative pace car has finished the pit stop and I have resumed before the checker flag goes down. I am approaching 50 paintings and thats a great thing! So much creative soup bubbling up. Not bad for  a couple months worth of work. I like this last piece its a little funny, a little odd, and a little dark. Kinda like life!

2 comments:

  1. This painting speaks to me. It kind of describes my life. On the outside people this this happy positive girl but on the inside I feel black. Thank you for painting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty vận chuyển hàng hóa quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete