Friday, May 9, 2014

"Solaris" 5-9-2014 daily painting challenge #40

"Solaris" 5-9-2014 daily painting challenge #40 Celebrating today and enjoying this new turn. There were some changes. This pieces is acrylic on paper and that posed some benefits and challenges. Definitely celebrating spring into the first bloom of summer. The weather is warming up and I am warming up. This has been like invisible armor for me. A shield of I love what I am doing and how I am doing it. Everywhere I go I am just all aglow and smiling. Had a busy day at the beginning and was not sure  I would even get to paint. However a moment opened up and in came the art. Everything is music. I am thinking though about designation studios. What would that be like. I saw one featured by a Canadian artist and admired it so much. Something with glass and light and full of love! However my current studio is warm and full of things that make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment