Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Gigi" 5-5-2014 daily painting challenge #37.

"Gigi" 5-5-2014 daily painting challenge #37. I have been sidelined by illness and thats been super frustrating. However I must keep in mind that my daily painting practice is not a stunt but a journey. Were it a stunt the trick would be to paint no matter what everyday but as a practice I also must allow for things like Holidays and Illness. So here I am back still working on the painterly realism and Intentism. I feel like I am inching closer and closer to a greater moment in the painting. My tools are getting sharper and though things may seem looser. I now have incredible control over the things that seem the most accidental of the work. It is my goal to walk the find line of duality





No comments:

Post a Comment