Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Meeting" 5-1-2014 daily painting #36

"Meeting" 5-1-2014 daily painting #36 I have been thinking about meetings today. How lucky and blessed I am in the people I get to meet. Online and in real life I have had an incredible group of BE-ings come into my life. If you know me and consider us friends consider this... I am blessed with people who are talented, smart, funny, kind, and present. My friends are the kind of people who add to a room! I don't really know subtractors or those who devalue the world. The people I have been blessed to know are all actively trying to BE the change they want to see in the world. They are makers, thinkers, and creators. I may not always get to see everyone I adore all the time. Living a life is a messy business and it can make travel impossible. Car travel, plane travel, and space travel are just problematic these days. Something I am working on. I am grateful for Facebook and its connection cousins so that I can stay in touch with friends new and old. This paintings is about that feeling when friends who are additive meet up. Its about likes, favs, and shares. Thank you all for sharing your very special meaningful lives with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment