Thursday, May 8, 2014

" Elation" 5-8-2014 daily painting challenge #39.

" Elation" 5-8-2014 daily painting challenge #39. This is it! What I have been rummaging around for inside my happy little soul. This right here. I can hear this, feel this, and I can exude this. When I finished this I jumped up and down. I cheered wildly whooping. There was even a pretty energetic victory dance. Than I sat quietly and admired it for a while. Thus this pieces name. I have no long intense connected story to the eagle outside the one I think all americans grew up with. However from this day forward when I look at this piece I will connected to this eagle. This was the day my chains fell, my mortal coil dropped, and I stepping into the chariot of ascension! The goal is no longer a distant hope it is am outcome that is absolute. Voice, voice, voice! Clear as a bell and singing out into the reaches of the universe reclaimed I have found VOICE! Cue music! Thank you Thank you thank you! Oh happy day!
These moments of win are important in life! I am going to pop a bottle of Champaign tonight and celebrate this. I have people in my life that forget or decline the invitation to the win party and I find that so sad. to be seated in celebration is the spirit of creation. There is simply not enough importance put into joy these days. The sacred nature of it is lost in the minutia of life. Today though I accept my invitation and will dress up for the occasion. I am going to glow and gleam right in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment