Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Frenchy" 5-6-2014 daily painting challenge #38.

"Frenchy" 5-6-2014 daily painting challenge #38. Linda Fleming Cooneybeloved first love of her two Papillon dogs. It has been fun painting these two cuties but it is also amazing to approach it as art. I love pushing my paint to its limits but I feel it may be time to upgrade the tool sets. I am thinking of making a Golden Artist Colors run for some of their mediums and Flow paints. I may even get a set of inks. I am starting to worry how far I can go and keep the painting stable. Right now I am repurposing old canvas's and hitting the Gesso trail. I think their may be merit in washes on an Unfinished Canvas. The Golden Art rep is coming by at a VAA event and I will be there with bells on soaking it all in. The truth being this is a real Ninja trick to do this style once once a day. I am going to hang in though and I imagine the rewards to my skills will be hard to measure. However I look forward to leaving some of the canvas white. I may even look at doing some paper. Not a fan of my home framing though... just another crazy task in the list. I will be posting some of the techniques in a lesson just because I want to share the fun. Below I am throwing in the details so you can get a closer look at whats afoot! or A paw. Todays will be a claw LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment