Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Parade" 4-29-2014 daily painting #34!

"Parade" 4-29-2014 daily painting #34! Now this is something! It was super intense to do but crazy exciting! I love these little piglets. I imagine where they are going to. I think about how good the warm sun feels on their backs. I am getting confident in this method of expressive painting. Further when its possible I will be able to do this on incredible large stretchers. Its a bee that is buzzing in my bonnet for sure. If this is what is going on just a month in I am starting to look forward to the view of 11 months from now. I am already putting the show together in my mind. The stacks of Canvass's are getting to be a little silly around here. It is really going to be something tactical to hold on to this work and show it at once. I may do a pre-sale through a crowd source a little later on. I am pondering that. It would make it possible to move to a deep edge canvas and keep up on the paint demands. It is interesting how the business of the studio and the art of the studio fit together. I feel like screaming rock and roll which no one even does any more. This is pure joy! So Enjoy my little piglet parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment