Sunday, June 8, 2014

" Orchid" painting #49

" Orchid" painting #49. This has become Do As Many As I Can challenge. I am painting daily and by that I mean I put brush to canvas every day. However to get some of what I am chasing down here it just is going out side my time frames. I have decided that that is what its about going outside the lines. I am trying to tell the story inside the narrative. Whats under the surface. While thats happening I am tweaking my method and process. I have just purchased some larger canvas which will not speed me up but I have an opportunity through the VAA to possibly maybe show it. Yes of course I show it here to all of you and I love that so much. But these are just not the same as live. Plus I need to push some of these babies into the world and see how they fair away from the shelter of the studio. Thats art purpose is to go out into the world and survive. They must find homes and advocates. They are seeds flung far into the world. To grow and thrive as time travelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment