Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Unwavering" 4-10-2014 daily painting #15.

 Unwavering" 4-10-2014 daily painting #15. I have a lot of feeling about water. It is an anchor for me taking me to a place of calm. I grew up in San Diego and for a red head with skin made for a moon burn I spent so much time at the beach. I met one of my favorite people on earth at the beach Miss Andrea . I came there to cheer, to scream, and to cry. There were boogie boards and surf reports. There were coolers with sandwiches and fruit. You can hear your soul taking by the sea. I believe that is why all surfers are part Peter Pan part philosopher. I saw my dad play at the beach and my mom shine. Long bunch of thought but you can imagine the amount of spiritual information I would want to convey when paint a wave. The curl,lip, and spray. Little fact its my first like this and there may be more. My plan is now to just meander and paint for while and as I near the end of my journey the last month or so I will pick something. So my show should have a fairly exciting finally. A type of master thesis that will take me and the viewer to a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment