Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Daily Paining #5 "Hush"

This is "Hush" 3-31-2014 #5 of my daily painting experience. I was talking today with another talented artist about the painting muse. Most creative people find it hard to be inspired when in fact they are not inspired. This is definitely about painting outside of the mood to do so. Challenges are at the moment what to paint and why to paint it. I felt since I painted most of the week all ready a daily practice would not be different BUT it is a whole new animal. A wild one and it is too soon to tell what that will mean. I am wondering if when I look at a years worth of these what that will feel like?!!! Right now they seem to me like strangers at a dinner party and we are getting aquatinted. Will we be friends, have anything in common, or when they leave will I feel a release of pressure. I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment