Wednesday, April 30, 2014

" Aurther" 4-9-2014 daily painting challenge #14.

" Aurther" 4-9-2014 daily painting challenge #14. I am going to start numbering them now. Today I filmed and still got this guy done. I have been thinking about this piece for a while. I have been gathering tons of color story pics, Arctic Owls, and beaches. Believe it or not even though he is an imagination piece (not from life or a photo) there are owls on the beach. It happens which is awesome. Just pushing forward. I wonder what it will feel like when I get into the triple digits. I am thinking of Dominick who told me about a writers challenge. NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, is a competition to write a 50,000-word novel entirely in November. I think how?!!! But here I am plugging in a daily painting. Its hard but its NOT a Novel in a month. So plug, paint, Plug, Paint.

2 comments: