Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"Summer" 5-15-2014 daily painting challenge #43

"Summer" 5-15-2014 daily painting challenge #43 The summer wind has started to blow. I see the richer colors coming into view. I am treading water keeping up on my daily painting. Even posting is behind. But, weirdly I am not behind al all. I am in a creative renaissance and thats a great place to be. I have some project management to do to keep my eye on all the balls I am juggling. I did update today my art studio and we are all full of Golden Flow and Inks. Plus I have a crazy tub of Absorbent ground. Thats going to give me some crazy options. I spent the day with a artists, family, and friends. I got some spiritual gems today to ponder and thats always a blessing. I saw my mom! Been missing her a ton. My projects are coming to fruition across the board and its all just perfect. Thats summer around here for sure. Where everything is sunny, beautiful, and sweet. Summer is going to be epic! I think these are being a little Jane Austin but that works for me. Team Knightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment