Monday, August 18, 2014

"Fluid" Bucephalus is called. Horse swimming in blue water

"Fluid" The Bucephalus mythos. The Swimming Horse is explored by Cinnamon Cooney. The horse as hero continues as he is called to adventure. Leaving behind the earth beneath his feet and plunging into the depths of the unknown. He becomes different and evident as great by this act of bold confrontation.
I am walking hand in hand. Pushing my ideas of painting methods and seeking out new process. I am working confidently trusting my judgement and enjoying the results. I am blessed beyond all reason in my calling. To paint and tell visual stories. World building and content creation. Each piece stands alone but fills in the puzzle for the rest. Painting these underwater horses is transformative!
20x16  Beveled edge canvas No framing $320






1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the light that you have put through this. Wonderful x

    ReplyDelete